Welcome!

Welcome! This blog is a collection of my projects past, present and future! I love repurposing furniture and working on projects around my home. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Kitchen Wall Art

Every time someone comes into my home, they immediately notice the flower art on my kitchen wall and ask how I did it. It is pretty simple, just a tedious process to finish 30! The pictures (I chose different garden flower pictures) are mounted on boards with the edges painted dark. We literally just glue stick the papers to the board. No modge-podging or anything. I don't like the sheen that the modge podge leaves. After the papers are secured to the boards, the last step is to ink the top edges so they blend with the side edges. What do you think? I may do custom orders for these lovelies sometime in the future...


No comments: